Sign Up Now
Vacation Rental Design Services
Our broad range of services allows for all budgets and all home types. We work with homeowners/investors to help create beautiful homes/profitable Vacation Rentals. If you are seeking design professionals that are certified in the Short-Term Rental market, look no further than The Cabin Fairy.
FEATURED IN RESA-AWARD-WINNER'S AIRBNB DESIGN COURSE!
A New Way to Design
Did you just purchase a vacation rental property? Let us save you the 75+ hours it takes to furnish a new listing from essentials to furniture. As a certified Vacation Rental Design Expert & E-Designer, let's create a look that will make your investment property stand out on the platforms so potential guests book!
We know you want to get your listing up and running as quickly as possible. Our design team will do the work to ensure that your guests will FEEL HOME in your short-term rental property. We can use what you already have and love to create environments that seem fresh, new, updated and comfortable for your guests. We can also professionally design and curate the furniture that fits your design and budget. From toilet paper to bed frames, we've got you covered to give your listing a design to stand out from the competition. We do all the heavy work on-site.
Want guests to love your home? Let's create your design plan!
Design Consult & Report
- Elevate the look of your rental listing to attract more online views and bookings!
- I will walk through your rental property with you and recommend/suggest updates or changes that can elevate the look/feel of the spaces.
- Using my vacation rental "Critical Inventory Checklist", I will make sure that your rental space has everything that renters will need for their comfort and enjoyment.
- I will provide you with a written report and detailed action plan for creating a beautiful and desirable rental property.
- Have a completely empty rental property ready to be designed and outfitted to perfection?
- I will create room design boards for each space and then source all furnishings, accessories and home essentials (e.g., kitchen items, bedding, towels) passing along my "to the trade" discounts from many of the most popular home furnishings retailers.
- I will create a detailed guide, with photographs, that can be used by your management or cleaning service to replicate the design look and layout in between guest stays.
- This is a great add-on item once the initial staging and design is done to ensure that your rental property meets your guests' expectations based on the listing photos.
Vacation Design Refresh Consult
Let's chat about your project, budget and needs to make sure we are a fit for you.
- Guests have an "expectation and with more rentals on the market every month, great design helps you compete and stand out in your photos/first impressions
- Creates a memorable experience and lasting impression for repeat guests and rave reviews
- Enhances comfort and functionality for a pleasant and stress-free stay
- Good design justifies higher rates as discerning guests are willing to pay more!
Every Great Design Starts with a Design Plan
There are so many benefits to planning your room design plan first! As your vacation rental design experts, we can provide that valuable visual ahead of time so that the pieces go perfectly with the home's style and space.
Visualize Your Space First
We provide a detailed and compelling “visual” so you can see products within the space and know what you're getting ahead of time to avoid ugly surprises.
Save Tons of Time
Sourcing the right product online is overwhelming! I’m an expert at shopping and know where to find those perfect items. PLUS, as a designer, I have access to many more resources.
Save Tons of Money
Design mistakes are costly! Having a design visual helps you to avoid those mistakes by seeing it ahead of time.
Creates Cohesion & Harmony
Having a visual cohesive “plan” for your space helps to avoid spending on expensive items that don’t go with one another. Seeing them side by side is key to cohesion and harmony!
Choosing me as your designer opens up your access to luxury, trade furnishings you won't find online. Having broader access to quality pieces makes your space unique!
Perfect Scale and Proportion
Your design plan allows you to see if that chair you love is out of scale with the table and lamp you chose...no mistakes when the plan is in place!
Vacation Rental Design Services Frequently Asked Questions
Vacation Rental Design is the process of creating a space that is optimized for short-term rental guests. By working as a team with the owner, we utilize design concept boards that help with the selection of the right furniture and decor; thereby creating a welcoming atmosphere, as well as optimizing the layout and functionality of the space to make it comfortable for guests during their stay.
Good design is critical for vacation rentals in Maggie Valley as it improves visibility on the platforms, which will increase traffic and bookings, as well as command higher prices. When a space is well-designed, it creates a positive guest experience that leads to five-star reviews.
The cost of good Vacation Rental design in Maggie Valley can vary depending on the scope of the project and the services required. The Cabin Fairy offers a wide range of design packages to fit a variety of budgets, and we work with you as a part of your team to create a custom design plan that meets your needs and budget. Contact us to learn more!
The timeline for good design in Maggie can vary depending on the scope and services requested. In general, the design/renovate/install process can take anywhere from 3-5 weeks, depending on the complexity of the project. Please review our "Portfolio" page to see our work. Those transformations range from 1 week to 5 weeks in duration. We are fast, efficient, meticulous, and reasonable with our rates. Contact us to learn more about our process and timelines.
Our Vacation Rental Design services in Maggie Valley include a broad range of services to help optimize your rental property for short-term guests. This includes everything from selection of furniture, decor, installing A/V equipment, lighting, fireplace transformations, curtains, textiles, storage options for owners, as well as small handyman projects. The goal is to add special features/touches that create memorable experiences that translate into repeat bookings. We want to help you maximize the return on your investment property.
This is also why having a vacant home professionally staged is so important. Buyers cannot visualize size and scale so furniture helps to give them a frame of reference.
Sign up now!
and get instant access to your “Free Guide”
Free Design Guide!